BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Louisiana State Police Troop A reported to seven overnight car accidents with two of them being fatal.
The first incident took place on Siegen Lane on Nov. 13 around 11 p.m. The fatal accident took the life of a pedestrian Aubrey Martin, 22.
Martin was crossing Siegen Lane when she was struck by a vehicle and passed away at the scene.
The second incident took the life of Barry Jermaine Bell, 29, on Nov. 14 around 2 a.m. near the Old Cinclare Sugar Mill.
Bell was driving north LA 1 when his car got off the roadway and overturned. The driver did not have a seatbelt on during the incident. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
The two incidents are still under investigation.
- Monday Morning: Warmer-than-average pattern; Late week rain
- Sheriff’s deputies bust underground ‘superspreader’ parties across L.A. County
- Man lived inside Chicago airport for 3 months before detection, prosecutors say
- Money Talks – Rainy Day Fund
- Louisiana man charged with impaired boating, vehicular homicide following weekend crash that killed two 15-year-old boys