BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- After Governor John Bel Edwards announcement about Louisiana moving into Phase 3, Louisiana State University announces their new guidelines that will go into effect on March 8.
LSU reminds all to remain vigilant in your safety and hygiene practices and to note that Louisiana’s statewide mask mandate remains in effect in Phase 3.
LSU’s new guidelines for Phase 3 are:
- LSU still encourages meetings and events to be held virtually, whenever possible.
- If an in-person meeting or event takes place, outdoor venues are encouraged.
- Indoor meetings and events will be limited to 50% capacity, not to exceed 250 attendees.
- Outdoor meetings and events will be limited to 50% capacity, with no maximum number of attendees.
- All in-person attendees at meetings and events will be required to follow CDC guidelines for physical distancing and personal hygiene.
- All meetings and events with more than 10 in-person attendees will still require written approval from the EOC. More information on event requirements and approval forms can be found at lsu.edu/roadmap/campus/events.php.
- Effective Monday, student organizations can request changes for any events scheduled in TigerLink for Saturday, March 20, or later.
- Face coverings are still required on campus.