BATON ROUGE, La. (NBC Local 33/Fox 44) — LSU fans are gearing up to cheer on the home team and local businesses in Baton Rouge have been getting a taste of the rush a winning team brings.
Tiger People Clothiers in Baton Rouge has everything anyone needs in terms of LSY merchandise from the famous number nine jersey to pom poms.
When talking with owner Ashley Fairley, she says traffic has not slowed down since the season started.
Things really kicked up following the defeat of the Oklahoma Sooners and the National Championship shirts were pressed and ready to hit the sales floor.
Fairley says the season has been amazing to watch and says the energy hasn’t slowed down.
“Well it hasn’t died at all. It’s been positive from the beginning. When we beat Texas it’s just been excitement every single game. What are we gonna do next? What is Joe Burrow going to do next? What’s going to happen? It’s just been a good feeling. I had a feeling in my gut that we weren’t going to stop. It felt good, it felt right, it’s our season,” says Fairley.
Fairley says “if when” orders have already been placed following the championship game and will be ready to sell Tuesday at 8 a.m.
- Louisiana woman accused of failing to pay for horse
- Wednesday Morning: Warm and muggy weather; No cool down until next week
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- Waitr offers free delivery if you donate blood with Vitalant
- St. Mary Parish Sheriff deputies now wearing body cameras