BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – The LSU Student Senate released a statement on Tuesday calling for the LSU administration to expedite the ‘implementation of the following policies and initiatives targeted at reducing sexual and interpersonal violence.’
- LPSS 8th and 12th graders going back to campus full-time starting February 1st
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office investigating deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Diabetes: What to expect?
- Thursday Night: Fog and rain tonight; Numerous showers this Friday