BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Before the LSU vs. Southern University football game kicks off in Tiger Stadium, LSU Athletics says there are a few things fans should know for the ultimate gameday experience.
- Tickets to the game sold out Wednesday, but LSU says football fans can visit StubHub to find a last-minute ticket.
- Ahead of arriving on campus, it is advised that digital tickets are downloaded to avoid connectivity issues due around Tiger Stadium. To find more information on mobile tickets, click here.
- Find when parking lots and the PMAC open, when and where to find live music, what time Tiger Band marches down Victory Hill, and more at lsusports.net/gameday.
- Another planning feature for football fans is the LSU Sports Mobile App. The app allows users to manage digital tickets, see parking maps, times of interest, and more. To download the app, click here.
Road Closures, Parking & Contraflow
- LSU Athletics says it expects up to 200,000 people on campus Saturday. To make parking on campus easier, football fans can use the Waze app to see where streets are blocked off, parking lot availability, entrances, and routes. For more on parking information, click here.
- The university says road closures on S. Stadium Road, Dalrymple Drive, and Fieldhouse Drive near Tiger Stadium will be restricted beginning at 4 p.m.
- Contraflow will begin after the game. LSU indicates contraflow directions below:
- Pink Zone: Exit North onto Nicholson Dr towards I-10
- Orange Zone: Exit East toward Highland Rd primarily through Dalrymple Dr
- Green Zone: Exit West on Skip Bertman towards River Rd; can then go Northbound or Southbound on River Rd
- Yellow Zone: Vehicles in lots 404 and 401 will exit South on Nicholson. Vehicles in lots 400, 402, and 403 will exit Westbound on South Quad Dr. Vehicles in lots 408, 409, 411, and LA House will exit Westbound on Gourrier Ave with the option to continue down Burbank Dr or South on Nicholson Dr
- Blue Zone: Exit campus Westbound either on South Stadium Dr or South Quad Dr towards Highland Rd
Victory Hill Parade Timeline
- Band departs Band Hall — 4:15 p.m.
- Band marches down Victory Hill — 4:20 p.m.
- Football arrives at Top of Victory Hill — 4:30 p.m.
- Southern University Human Jukebox marches down S. Stadium Road — 5 p.m.
Tailgating Events Open to Fans
- The Huddle
- LSU Athletics says The Huddle is a new fan experience area located at Nicholson Gateway where fans of all ages can relax and enjoy the free Fan Zone, which will provide shaded picnic tables, an HD video wall, activations, and games. The Huddle will open five hours before kickoff and close at kickoff. Tickets are $80 and include five food or beverage vouchers. For more information, visit revelryteam.com.
- Three Olives Tailgate District
- Located at Patrick F. Taylor on the south side of the LSU campus near Tiger Stadium, LSU Athletics says fans will have access to a tented space that is furnished with premium outdoor furniture, coolers, and more. Each turnkey setup will be ready upon arrival and ensure hassle-free fun on game day. For more information, visit revelryteam.com.
- Fans can take guided PedalPub party bike tours outside Tiger Stadium. Fans interested in PedalPub can prebook now.
Are Water Bottles Allowed in Tiger Stadium?
- According to LSU Athletics, 32-ounce or smaller water bottles are allowed in Tiger Stadium this season.
Concession Vendors inside Tiger Stadium
- BBB’s Cajun Corner
- Chick Fil A
- Dippin Dots
- Kona Ice
- Jamaican Vibes
- Johnny Rockets
- Leroy’s Lemonade
- Lucky Dog
- Manda Sausage
- Papa John’s
- Queen Eats and Royal Treats
- Simple Joe’s
- T-Beaux’s Creole Cafe
- The Shed
- Tre’s Street Food
To find more information ahead of Saturday’s LSU vs. Southern football game, visit lsusports.net.