BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- Mayor Sharon Weston Broome wants East Baton Rouge Parish residents to apply for disaster assistance.
EBR is currently approved for:
- Individual Assistance
- Expedited Rental Assistance
- Critical Needs Assistance
- Transitional Sheltering Assistance
- Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (DSNAP)
- Generator and Chainsaw reimbursement
Residents should apply for disaster assistance through FEMA by visiting disasterassistance.gov or by calling (800) 621-3362; TTY: (800) 242-7585.
“My prayers are with our residents who were significantly impacted by Hurricane Ida. We are here to serve and assist on the path to recovery. As you recover, I encourage you to take a moment to utilize disaster recovery resources available to you.” said Mayor Broome.
East Baton Rouge Parish residents can visit brla.gov/recovery for more recovery resources.