BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Earlier this year, a handful of state leaders including Governor John Bel Edwards and Mayor Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome gathered to talk about the New Era Medical Complex in North Baton Rouge.
Well, construction is underway at the New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place and on Monday, Mayor Broome is going to lead a walking tour of the space.
“Ochsner Medical Center will also discuss plans for another health clinic coming to Baton Rouge,” according to the mayor’s office.
The New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place is located at 7855 Howell Blvd.
- 5 takeaways from Trump’s town hall with Sean Hannity
- Southeast Community Health Systems offers gift cards to patients who walk in for vaccinations, screenings
- ‘I just ran across the aisle’: Fans recall helping man who died at Kings-Pelicans game
- Actors vote to approve deal that ended strike, bringing relief to union leaders and Hollywood
- McCormick responds to reports of spat with Greene