BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Earlier this year, a handful of state leaders including Governor John Bel Edwards and Mayor Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome gathered to talk about the New Era Medical Complex in North Baton Rouge.
Well, construction is underway at the New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place and on Monday, Mayor Broome is going to lead a walking tour of the space.
“Ochsner Medical Center will also discuss plans for another health clinic coming to Baton Rouge,” according to the mayor’s office.
The New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place is located at 7855 Howell Blvd.
- Southern dominates in SWAC home opener against Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 59-3
- Saturday Night Forecast: Low Humidity Continues Before Highs Increase by Mid-Week
- Is it safe to flush toilets during severe flooding?
- Is a used electric vehicle a bargain or a trap?
- Fentanyl laced with animal tranquilizer leading to limb amputations