BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Earlier this year, a handful of state leaders including Governor John Bel Edwards and Mayor Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome gathered to talk about the New Era Medical Complex in North Baton Rouge.
Well, construction is underway at the New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place and on Monday, Mayor Broome is going to lead a walking tour of the space.
“Ochsner Medical Center will also discuss plans for another health clinic coming to Baton Rouge,” according to the mayor’s office.
The New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place is located at 7855 Howell Blvd.
- Aetna donates to a Baton Rouge produce program
- Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker hospitalized: Reports
- I-12E O’Neal off ramp closed for chemical spill clean up
- BR attorneys offer free legal services for those impacted by state’s abortion laws
- Mother seeks help burying her 15-year-old son shot and killed