BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Earlier this year, a handful of state leaders including Governor John Bel Edwards and Mayor Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome gathered to talk about the New Era Medical Complex in North Baton Rouge.
Well, construction is underway at the New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place and on Monday, Mayor Broome is going to lead a walking tour of the space.
“Ochsner Medical Center will also discuss plans for another health clinic coming to Baton Rouge,” according to the mayor’s office.
The New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place is located at 7855 Howell Blvd.
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- Family on way to Christmas Tree Lane struck by train, child killed
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- President Trump vows defense bill veto unless internet liability shield scrapped
- Police investigating after body of Instagram influencer found on side of road