BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Earlier this year, a handful of state leaders including Governor John Bel Edwards and Mayor Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome gathered to talk about the New Era Medical Complex in North Baton Rouge.
Well, construction is underway at the New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place and on Monday, Mayor Broome is going to lead a walking tour of the space.
“Ochsner Medical Center will also discuss plans for another health clinic coming to Baton Rouge,” according to the mayor’s office.
The New Era Medical Complex in Howell Place is located at 7855 Howell Blvd.
- Perfect night highlights #3 LSU Gymastics’ regular season finale win
- #13 LSU Softball’s Friday game vs #7 Texas Halted Due to Rain
- Third St. Songwriters Festival set for March 20th
- Southern beats Grambling in home opener thanks to season high nine runs
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’