BATON ROUGE, La. (BRProud) – On Monday, the Governor’s office disclosed that a member of Gov. Edwards’ team tested positive for COVID-19.
The person is at home in isolation, per guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Louisiana Department of Health.
The person did not have close contact with the Governor.
This is the second member of Edwards’ team to test positive this year.
The last announcement was made on January 4th.
- LDH confirms first case of U.K. COVID variant in Louisiana
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes