BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Perkins Rowe has announced a new drive-in concert series. The series features Louisiana artists, led by The Walrus, a Beatles tribute band on Nov. 5.
Each show begins at 6 p.m. with a run time of two hours. Other Louisiana artists scheduled to perform include The Chris LeBlanc Band on Nov. 12 and Travis Matte & The Kingpins on Nov. 19.
Limited tickets are available for $30 per car. Each ticket allows up to five people per vehicle. Half of all proceeds will benefit Alzheimer’s Services of the Capital Area.
How it works
Beginning at 4 p.m. on the day of the event, patrons will be allowed to park their car. Parking spots are first-come, first served. Upon arrival, present your Eventbrite ticket (either by printing ahead at home or showing the ticket on your phone) to the attendant. Once scanned, patrons will be directed to a parking location.
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more employees amid pandemic