NEW ROADS, La. (BRPROUD) — The Harvest Festival in the city of New Roads returns after a two-year break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mayor Cornell Dukes announced Monday that the three-day fall festival will be taking place from Oct. 14-16.
“Harvest Festival on False River will return with the largest footprint in our history,” said Mayor Dukes. “We are excited to bring world-class musicians alongside a tailor-made festival experience with an evening parade, rodeo, and carnival. We can not wait to see everyone back in the Prettiest City on the Water.”
New Roads city officials said the Harvest Festival draws in thousands of visitors. Festivities kick off the evening of Friday, Oct. 14 with a parade.
Admission for the first day of the festival is free while tickets for children 12 and older on Saturday and Sunday are $5. General admission tickets or VIP packages can be purchased at the gate or online at bontempstix.com.
Musical acts performing at the festival range from genres of country, pop, zydeco R&B, and reggae.
2022 Harvest Festival Lineup:
Friday, Oct. 14
- Night Parade — 6 p.m.
- Teslenay — 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Konner James — 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Total Control — 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 15
- Rodeo — 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 225 Band — 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Group Therapy — 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Ms. Karleh — 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Da Mellow Band — 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Leon Chavis & the Zydeco Flames — 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fireworks — 9 p.m.
- Third World — 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 16
- West Wind — 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Rockin’ Dopsie — 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Kenny Neal, Tyree Neal & the Neal Family — 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Louisiana LeRoux 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For more information about the New Roads Harvest Festival, visit NewRoads.net.