BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- The NAACP, The Village 337, the family of Mr. Ronald Greene, multiple State Representatives, civil rights attorneys Lee Merritt and Ron Haley, and leaders from civil rights organizations in Louisiana are gathering at the steps of the Louisiana State Capitol on Wednesday, Oct. 7th at 3:30 p.m.
The gathering is in response to the lack of transparency in the murder, and the ensuing cover-up of Ronald Greene and the systemic lack of professionalism from the Louisiana State Police.
- Nonpartisan group breaks down proposed amendments to Louisiana Constitution
- Ka’Mauri Harrison Act moves to Louisiana Senate floor
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Saints have a “productive” meeting with Mayor Cantrell about fans returning to the Superdome
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma