BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – A pediatric organ donor was honored at Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital on Thursday.
The organ donor is named Shawn Elizabeth Guillot.
Guillot was honored with a floragraph that contained her image after becoming an organ donor at 15-years-old.
OLOL says, “Shawn Elizabeth’s floragraph will be the only one from Louisiana – and one of only 18 from across the country – to be displayed at the Tournament House, headquarters for the Tournament of Roses in California.”
The family of Shawn Elizabeth Guillot was in attendance at the Thursday morning gathering.
- VIDEO: Injured biker taken from Comite River beach via Acadian Air Med
- Coach O preparing Tigers for first trip to Texas A&M since 7OT loss
- Strange metal objects are being found in the desert
- LDH: “95% of the cases reported to the state today were community spread”
- WATCH: Lunch with Coach O after LSU defeats Arkansas