BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – There has been an increase of 15 deaths in the state over the last 24 hours.
There are 2,073 new coronavirus cases in the state, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
Individuals between 18-29 represent 22% of these cases— Louisiana Department of Health (@LADeptHealth) November 19, 2020
Since yesterday, 27,961 new tests have been reported to the state, bringing the total number of tests to 3,184,631. Of the tests reported today, 25,487 were PCR tests and 2,474 were antigen tests.
The Louisiana Department of Health also reported that there have been 6,199 deaths total in the state from the novel coronavirus.
There are now 202,743 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state of Louisiana, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing updated COVID-19 death numbers for parishes in the state:
Ascension – 105
East Baton Rouge – 491
Livingston – 87
Pointe Coupee – 48
Tangipahoa – 139
West Baton Rouge – 43
West Feliciana – 25
There have been a total of 3,184,631 total tests, according to the Louisiana Department of Health.
As of Monday, November 16, 185,960 people are presumed to have recovered from COVID-19.
The Louisiana Department of Health is providing additional data about coronavirus deaths in the state:
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary
- Thief berated mom for leaving kid in car he stole, police say
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases