BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- President Donald Trump approved Gov. Edwards request for federal assistance after the impact of Hurricane Delta.
The federal assistance will go back to the five parishes most impacted by Hurricane Delta including, Acadia, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis and Vermillion.
The request was submitted on Oct. 14 and approved on Oct. 17.
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- APSO seeking suspects who allegedly took $520 dollars worth of alcohol from Circle K
- Town Hall featuring attorney general to be held Nov. 1 in Denham Springs
- Family using slingshot to pass out trick-or-treat candy
- One ref’s decision cost a man $1 million in fantasy football competition