BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- President Donald Trump approved Gov. Edwards request for federal assistance after the impact of Hurricane Delta.
The federal assistance will go back to the five parishes most impacted by Hurricane Delta including, Acadia, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis and Vermillion.
The request was submitted on Oct. 14 and approved on Oct. 17.
- LSU ends losing streak with road win vs Texas A&M
- Spanish Town comes up with creative way to celebrate Mardi Gras
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Slain rapper “Lady Q” remembered following deadly weekend in Baton Rouge
- Suspect arrested for alleged arson in St. George Fire Protection District