BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- The East Baton Rouge City-Parish Department of Transportation and Drainage, Traffic Engineering Division alerted that Claycut Road between Mouton Street and Longwood Drive will be closed due to emergency sewer repair.
The emergency closure will begin Dec. 22 at noon until further notice.
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- Third stimulus check calculator: How much will you get?
- LSU set to increase capacity at outdoor sporting events
- Walmart to host two COVID-19 vaccine events this week in East Baton Rouge Parish
- Mainieri pleasantly surprised by freshman Tre’ Morgan’s talent