SGFD: Accidental electrical fire destroys BR home

Local News
fire_1484944223946.png
A house was destroyed after an accidental electrical fire Saturday. 
 
According to the Saint George Fire Department, it happened around noon, in the 500 block of Hadley Drive.
Neighbors called 911 when they saw fire coming for the upstairs of the home. 
 
No one was home, and no one was hurt. 
 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories