LACOMBE, La. (WDSU) — Six people have been indicted in a Lacombe double murder, according to the St. Tammany District Attorney.
District Attorney Warren Montgomery announced that a St. Tammany Parish grand jury indicted six people Tuesday in the shooting death of a man and a pregnant woman in Lacombe in July of this year.
Those indicted and the charges are:
- Peter Reimonenq, 18, of Lacombe — two counts of first-degree murder and one count of first-degree feticide
- Shannon Amos, 19, of Lacombe — two counts of first-degree murder and one count of first-degree feticide
- Christopher Roberts, 19, of Lacombe — accessory after the fact and obstruction of justice by tampering with evidence
- Mikayl Young, 19, of Lacombe — accessory after the fact and obstruction of justice by tampering with evidence
- Carwin Malone, 40, of Baton Rouge — accessory after the fact
- Treneka Young, 37, of Springfield, Louisiana — accessory after the fact
Assistant District Attorney Angad S. Ghai presented the case to the grand jury.
- Acadiana mom, daughter hope to inspire COVID-19 vaccine for path back to normal
- Children burning paper in BBQ pit start fire at Lafayette home; family displaced
- Overcrowding at shelter leads to waived adoption fees
- Saturday Night: Storms tomorrow; Unsettled pattern
- Dylan Crews Named National Freshman of the Year