It’s almost game day here in Jaguar Land and many will be heading to the bluff for the Pete Richardson classic.
Many fans will be coming out to participate in all of the game-day festivities, but there are some policies to keep in mind ahead of the season opener.
Tailgate will begin at 6 a.m. Saturday until the start of the game at 6 p.m.
Southern University has a clear bag policy for fan safety.
Bags should only be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
Items that are not allowed inside A.W. Mumford Stadium include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noisemakers (includes Megaphones)
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Cameras with extended lenses
- Containers such as coolers
- Laser devices
- Lawn chairs
- No Mace or Pocket Knives
- Outside food and beverage
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
- Bags that do not comply with the Southern University Clear Bag Policy
Those who are parking on campus must have hang tags hung from the rearview mirror before entering campus and remain visible at all times.
Parking passes can be purchased at any time. For more information on game-day policies click here.