BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – It is cold outside and the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Greater Baton Rouge is doing their part to help those in need of a place get warm.
The charitable organization is expanding the numbers of beds that are available to the homeless.
St. Vincent de Paul provided these details for anyone who is looking for shelter during the cold weather:
The shelter is located at 1623 Convention St.
Try to apply for an overnight stay by 2 p.m.
According to the non-profit, “this gives us the ability to go through the COVID-19 safety intake protocol list and ensures we are able to accommodate those in need of the services we provide.”
If you are interested in donating to St. Vincent de Paul, visit here.
- Dr. King’s legacy remembered during MLK Day “the urban experience” at Millennial Park
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Denham Springs Community honors the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- InspireNOLA MLK Basketball Classic recap and highlights
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. honored at church he pastored in Montgomery