BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – Local fire departments and businesses are taking part in an annual clean-out to support the Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank.
Clean Out Your Freezer Day will be held on Sunday, Sept. 26 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at participating drop-off locations, all are listed below.
• Mike the Tiger’s Cage at Louisiana State University
• Bowie Outfitters located at 8630 on Perkins Rd.
• CCA Louisiana located at 12241 Industriplex Blvd.
• Baton Rouge Fire Dept. located at 835 Sharp Rd.
• Baton Rouge Fire Dept. located at 5758 Claycut Rd.
• Central Fire Dept. located at 11646 Sullivan Rd.
• St. George Fire Dept. located at 16415 George O’Neal Lane
• St. George Fire Dept. located at 7027 Antioch Rd.
• St. George Fire Department located at 9214 Jefferson Highway
• Zachary Fire Dept located at 2525 Main St.
• Cabela’s at 2200 W Cabela’s Pkwy in Gonzales
• Bass Pro Shops located at 175 Bass Pro Blvd in Denham Springs
• Feliciana Seafood located at 7555 US-61 in St Francisville
• Red Boot Deli located at 12430 St. Helena St. in Clinton
All food donations need to be packaged, labels and dated. The event has been organized by Hunters for the Hungry.