BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) —- With COVID-19 cases on the rise across the state, local hospitals are taking action by putting new visitation measures in place ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
As nurses and doctors face a new surge of COVID-19 cases, medical professionals are restricting the number of visitors in hospitals.
Only one visitor will be allowed per patient and they must not test positive for COIVID-19.
They also have to wear a mask for their entire stay.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration