BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) — Every year Nexstar Broadcasting participates in the Clear the Shelters initiative all across the country.
Local television stations partner with local shelters in an effort to find forever homes for fur babies in their area.
Over 19,500 animals have been adopted after 200+ stations participated.
Right here in Baton Rouge we helped 382 animals find homes with our partnership with Camp Bow Wow.
We are elated to continue helping place animals and will continue to look forward to our partnership with the community.
- Families left homeless outside Laura’s disaster zones struggle to find aid
- ACLU of Louisiana files brief supporting refugee facing anti-LGBTQ violence in Ghana
- Second annual “Ultimate Tailgate” doubles as pop-up shop for local businesses
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- New Orleans restaurants can once again serve alcoholic beverages through drive-thru, takeout and curbside pickup