BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The night before Halloween Senator Regina Barrow is encouraging locals to come out in costumes to enjoy ‘Trunk or Treat.’
The drive-by Halloween event will take place Oct. 30 from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. at 4811 Harding Blvd.
“As our families are attempting to keep themselves physically healthy and safe, it is my desire to provide that security,” said Sen. Barrow. “I believe it’s extremely important to foster an environment for our children to enjoy the festivities of this holiday.
Trunk or Treat will host a costume and car-decorating contest.
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US
- GM to recall 7 million vehicles worldwide to replace Takata air bags
- Livingston man arrested for barn, vehicle fires, State Fire Marshal reports
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- As you look for this season’s hottest toys, beware of scams