BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Walk-On’s restaurants in the Greater Baton Rouge area will be hosting a special giveback to support LSU football safety Greg Brooks Jr. on Tuesday, Oct. 10.
Walk-On’s announced that 10% of all dine-in and to-go sales made throughout the day will go towards helping Brooks with medical expenses.
Brooks was diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a rare form of brain cancer. He had a brain tumor removed during surgery at Our Lady of the Lake Hospital on Sept. 15.
Those who can’t make it to Walk-On’s but still want to contribute to Brooks’ recovery can donate to the Greg Brooks Victory Fund.
Walk-On’s locations participating in the giveback:
- 3838 Burbank Drive in Baton Rouge
- 437 Oak Plaza Blvd in Brusly
- 2828 Outfitter’s Drive in Gonzales
- 14569 Airline Hwy in Prairieville
- 7425 Corporate Blvd Suite 810 in Baton Rouge
- 27010 Crossing Circle in Denham Springs