BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Chicken wings might be small, but when seasoned well, they pack a punch in rich flavor. And though they can be messy, they’re fairly easy to eat.
Of course, options aren’t limited to the list below. Restaurants like Empire Wings and Buffalo Wild Wings also received an honorable mention on Yelp and from local foodies. These are only a few of the dozens of capital area eateries that serve wings.
- Pluckers: 6353 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge; 4225 Nicholson Drive #101, Baton Rouge
- Triplet’s Blue Store: 5605 Jones Creek Road, Baton Rouge; 5454 Bluebonnet Blvd., Suite H, Baton Rouge; 2321 Highland Road, Baton Rouge
- TJ Ribs: 2324 S. Acadian Thruway Baton Rouge; 6330 Siegen Lane, Baton Rouge
- Valley Wings: 2679 Highland Road, Baton Rouge
- City Cafe: 4710 O’Neal Lane # 113, Baton Rouge
Make your own!
If you’d like to try making your own, you might like the Korean Honey Butter Chicken Wings by Leah Cohen featured on NBC’s Today Show. They’re known as crispy and sweet with just the right kick of spice.
Whether you decide to sample the wings at a local restaurant or make your own, there are plenty of options for enjoying wings in Baton Rouge.