BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – A city councilman in Louisiana is under arrest facing allegations of election fraud.
Attorney General Jeff Landry and Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin are expected to elaborate on the arrest at a Wednesday morning news conference.
Along with the arrest of the city councilman, “the latest efforts to protect election integrity,” is expected to be on the docket.
The news conference is taking place at the Louisiana State Archives Building which is located at 3851 Essen Ln.
- No answer from Brees on future as turnovers end Saints 2020 season
- Local group “Save Our Sons” begging Baton Rouge residents to speak out against violent crimes
- Sean Payton talks possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- WATCH HERE: Saints- Bucs post game
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Halftime Report: Bucs at Saints