BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- Ochsner will give an update on the impact Hurricane Ida left on all Ochsner hospitals across Louisiana.
- Roof damage at numerous hospitals across the southwest region, they are working to provide temporary roofing.
- Kenner has issued with generator that was resolved.
- No patients or staff were injured during Hurricane Ida
- Ochsner is prepared for the increase in hospitalizations that will come due to the Hurricane impact.
- 165 patients were evacuated to New Orleans from Terrebonne and the Bayou area