BATON ROUGE, La. (LOCAL 33/FOX 44) Woman’s Hospital is changing their policy of visitation as the coronavirus continues to spread throughout Louisiana.
The hospital is restricting entry points on campus. Here are the guidelines for anyone visiting:
- Use the main entrance to access the hospital.
- Access your physician’s office through the Physician Office Building entrance.
- Cancer patients can enter through the Physician Office Building entrance.
Every patient and visitor will be screened at Woman’s Hospital for risk of COVID-19 infection in order to protect our community and employees.
Every time you leave the hospital you will be required to go back through screening, regardless of the duration of your absence or if it is within the same day.
Visiting hours are being limited from 9:00 AM-9:00 PM for all patients and limited to two visitors per day.
Visitors will not be allowed inside if someone:
- Have signs or symptoms of respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- Have had any of the following within the last 14 days:
- Contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis
- Contact with someone under investigation for COVID-19
- Contact with someone who has been or is currently ill with respiratory illness
- Traveled internationally to countries with sustained community transmission
Only essential vendors delivering supplies for medical procedures will be allowed entry.