ZACHARY, La (BRPROUD) – Zachary Community School District’s Superintendent, Scott Devillier, released a statement regarding in-person learning on campus after Gov. John Bel Edwards issued an executive order moving Louisiana from Phase 3 back to a modified Phase 2.
Superintendent Devillier says the “Zachary Community School District will resume in-person learning for Pre-K to 12th grade students on Monday, November 30.”
Nothing changes for full time virtual students.
“All full virtual students will remain 100% online,” according to the Zachary Community School District Superintendent.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration