BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Zeta Phi Beta Sorority is committed to giving back despite the pandemic.
During Breast Cancer Awareness Month the women hosted their annual Blutiful in Pink program. They were able to donate over 100 wigs to the Cancer Center of Baton Rouge.
“It is important that we continue our community outreach despite shifting to a new normal,” said Kimberly Daniels, chapter president of the Omicron Sigma Zeta chapter.
- Black Friday in Baton Rouge: New expectations for the holiday shopping season
- Photos: Thanksgiving Eve thunderstorm swamps the metro area
- Louisiana governor’s Phase Two decision prompts familiar arguments
- What sets Saints QB’s Drew Brees and Taysom Hill apart?
- More than $16 million in counterfeit drugs and products seized in HSI New Orleans investigation