BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Zeta Phi Beta Sorority is committed to giving back despite the pandemic.
During Breast Cancer Awareness Month the women hosted their annual Blutiful in Pink program. They were able to donate over 100 wigs to the Cancer Center of Baton Rouge.
“It is important that we continue our community outreach despite shifting to a new normal,” said Kimberly Daniels, chapter president of the Omicron Sigma Zeta chapter.
- Biden supports waiving COVID vaccine patent rights
- Check your mailbox! Thousands of unclaimed property checks are going out now
- Father calls for reforms to prevent Black moms from dying in childbirth
- House committee debates broadband expansion proposals
- Josh Duggar released from jail after being charged with possessing child porn