HAMMOND, La. (BRPROUD)- Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Office is seeking the public’s help to find missing, Deranisha Williams, 21.
Williams was last seen at a family gathering in Hammond on September 5. The 21-year-old left the gathering with her boyfriend to the store, but did not return.
TPSO describes Williams as five feet and five inches tall. She was last seen wearing a black halter-top, camouflage skirt and red shoes.
Willimas also has a tattoo on her right arm with the name of “James, Jr. and angel wings on her right shoulder.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact TPSO at 985.345.6150.
- Southern University Ag Center invites small business owners to webinar on Paycheck Protection, Economic Injury Disaster Loan Programs
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system
- 24-pound cat looking for an adoptive family, workout partner
- Gov. John Bel Edwards heads to the nation’s capital for inauguration
- Humans now being legally composted in Washington