Livingston Parish, La. (BRPROUD)- A Livingston Parish Mother of athletes and an alumnus of Denham Springs High School, Kristen Gouedy is on a mission to raise funding for student-athletes in the parish.
Her efforts for the fundraiser were spearheaded within the community after hearing the tragic news of a young man, Remy Hidalgo’s death.
Remy loved football and his team and was dedicated to being a Yellow Jacket.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, schools across Livingston Parish have closed off their water foundations. Gouedy’s goal is to ensure that all athletes in the parish are hydrated.
Here are the ways you can help Gouedy’s efforts:
A monetary donation. All money raised will go to purchasing cases of water, plastic reusable water bottles, ice chests,
cool down rags, etc. that will be distributed to our local schools and youth sports.
If you would like to personally donate, please contact (225) 788-7975 to arrange a pick up or drop off.
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- APSO seeking suspects who allegedly took $520 dollars worth of alcohol from Circle K
- Town Hall featuring attorney general to be held Nov. 1 in Denham Springs
- Family using slingshot to pass out trick-or-treat candy
- One ref’s decision cost a man $1 million in fantasy football competition