ZACHARY, La. (BRPROUD) – The Zachary Police Department initiated a traffic stop a little before 4 p.m. on Monday, December 28.
ZPD says, “officers stopped a Cadillac CTS for window tint violation, improper lane usage, and failure to signal.”
The Cadillac CTS was inhabited by Brian Selders, of Pride.
The initial investigation led officers to discover “a strong odor of marijuana emitting from the vehicle,” according to the Zachary Police Department.
Officers subsequently searched the vehicle and found these items:
- 152.8 grams of marijuana
- 20.3 grams of Methamphetamine
- 3 Hydrocodone pills
- Drug paraphernalia for narcotics sales
- A stolen Glock 27 out of Texas
The search of the vehicle led to the arrest of Selders and the man from Pride is now facing these charges:
- Possession with The Intent to Distribute (PWID) Schedule I, (PWID) Schedule II (2 counts)
- PWID Schedule II (2 counts)
- Possession of firearm with Narcotics
- Possession of stolen firearm
- Window tint violation
- Failure to signal
According to the Zachary Police Department, “the Cadillac CTS was also seized pending forfeiture.”
- LSU’s Game One starting pitcher: “I know I can for my team & the fans”
- NATIONAL CHAMPS! LSU Men’s T&F Wins NCAA Title
- Alton Sterling’s aunt speaks after family accepts $4.5 million settlement to rest civil lawsuit
- CDC investigating heart inflammation following COVID-19 vaccine
- Shreveport couple jailed after drugs allegedly found in home with 4 children