(WIAT) — Due to social distancing and COVID-19 health guidelines, Logan’s Roadhouse decided to temporarily close all 261 of its restaurants until further notice. In addition to the stores closing, all of Logan’s furloughed employees have been terminated.
According to Restaurant Business Online, the debtor-in-possession withdrew financing because of the “unprecedented” outbreak of COVID-19. The chain restaurant owners, ‘Craftworks’ say they intend to re-open its Logan’s locations but are still unsure.
“The debtors hope that they will be able to restart their operations at some point in the future, but there are many preconditions to a restart, including the obtaining of financing, the hiring of staff, and the ability to create a coherent and profitable business plan.”Craftworks, court filing
- The Baton Rouge housing market is booming according to real estate agents
- Man murders girlfriend and shoots 4-year-old, kills self after police pursuit
- Analysis: Louisiana lawmakers renew talk of TOPS disparities
- Fiancé of missing boater gives update on Sunday’s search for remaining Seacor Power crewmen lost at sea
- United Cajun Navy joins search for missing crew members