BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Louisiana Department of Education announced the 2021 Teacher and Principal of the Year.
Nathalie Roy, of Glasgow Middle School in East Baton Rouge Parish is the 2021 State Teacher of the Year.
Principle of the Year went to Alnata Dione Bradford, of Parkway Elementary School in Vernon Parish.
“Congratulations to Nathalie and Alnata for being recognized as the very best at what they do in our state. I’m proud to have them represent Louisiana,” State Superintendent of Education, Dr. Cade Brumley said. “As we lead through this pandemic, our families should be comforted to know we have educators like the many we recognized tonight who are serving their children.”
Roy teaches Roman technology, classical mythology, and Latin at his middle school.
Bradford has over 65 years of teaching experience.
- How to complete ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ in the shortest time possible
- How to win ‘The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time’ in 15 minutes
- City-Parish leaders call relaxed concealed carry bills a public safety concern
- Reunion Tour: College teammates getting back together in NFL
- Tennessee woman partially paralyzed after rare reaction to COVID vaccine walks again