BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Louisiana Center for Health Equity plans to hold a virtual meeting from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday to discuss current issues regarding healthcare in Louisiana.
According to LCHE, some topics that will be discussed are:
- Does health coverage equal quality healthcare?
- How COVID 19 has impacted black communities?
- Is Ochsner Health’s alleged disparate treatment of black patients being addressed?
The goal of the meeting is to engage and educate community members, community leaders, faith leaders and healthcare professionals and providers, according to LCHE.
Everyone wanting to tune into the meeting is asked to register here.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Raising Canes voted as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ despite COVID-19 challenges
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day