ST. MARTINVILLE, La. (KLFY)- A 34-year-old St. Martinville man is facing sex crime charges in an investigation into the alleged abuse of a child.
Seth Dantin also faces two counts of aggravated crimes against nature.
Dantin was being held in the Morgan City Jail on charges unrelated to this investigation. He was taken to the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center Wednesday morning.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration