THIBODAUX, La. (BRPROUD)- While waiting for a store clerk, a Thiodaux man lost his patience and threatened to “shoot up the place.”
Murray Williams, 36, was arrested on September 6 after having an angry encounter at a local business.
Williams claims he was waiting on a store clerk for a long time and accusing the clerk for not giving him proper service because he was not white, he began making verbal threats that he was going to “shoot the place up”.
In previous incidents Williams has waved a BB gunning stating “This is what happens to people that mess with me.”
Williams actions from the earlier incidents resulted in him being issued a Misdemeanor Summons for Disturbing the Peace, according to Thibodaux Police Department.
Officials have banned Williams from the businesses.
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday
- LSU’s Gutierrez walks-off Auburn in Game One