THIBODAUX, La. (BRPROUD)- While waiting for a store clerk, a Thiodaux man lost his patience and threatened to “shoot up the place.”
Murray Williams, 36, was arrested on September 6 after having an angry encounter at a local business.
Williams claims he was waiting on a store clerk for a long time and accusing the clerk for not giving him proper service because he was not white, he began making verbal threats that he was going to “shoot the place up”.
In previous incidents Williams has waved a BB gunning stating “This is what happens to people that mess with me.”
Williams actions from the earlier incidents resulted in him being issued a Misdemeanor Summons for Disturbing the Peace, according to Thibodaux Police Department.
Officials have banned Williams from the businesses.
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’
- LSU’s struggles just latest hurdle for resilient Ed Orgeron
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments