Ouachita Parish (KTVE/KARD) (11/10/20)— On 11/09/20 at approximately 1:40 a.m., deputies were dispatched to Ouachita Parish Fire Station #7 in reference to an unknown individual trying to force entry into the building.
While en route to the fire station, deputies were advised the individual had disabled the electricity to the building and was still attempting to force his way inside.
Upon arrival, contact was made with the arrestee, who was identified as Daniel Donelson, age 31 of Calhoun.
Donelson was secured in handcuffs and advised of his Rights per Miranda, which he said he understood and chose to waive.
Donelson stated that he was on his own property, as he owns all law enforcement and fire department buildings.
He was placed in the back of a patrol unit and transported to OCC where he was booked on the charge of Criminal Mischief / All Other Offenses.
- Farmers, experts cautiously optimistic about sugar cane crop after hard freeze
- Southern University student selected for ‘HBCU to Hollywood’ internship and scholarship program
- Women’s Basketball Faces Mississippi State in SEC Tournament Thursday
- #11 LSU hits four home runs in 16-1 win over Southern
- North Baton Rouge church to host mass vaccination event this weekend