BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – 56-year-old Errol Anthony Kiger, of Larose is behind bars in the Lafourche Parish Jail after being apprehended by the Cyber Crime Unit.
According to Attorney General Jeff Landry, “Larose was arrested on 88 counts of Pornography Involving Juveniles Under the Age of Thirteen (possession).”
The investigation was a group effort as these organizations supported the Attorney General’s Office:
- Louisiana Bureau of Investigation
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office
“Every time a sexual abuse image or video of a child is viewed, that child is re-victimized,” said AG Landry. “My office and I will not tolerate these egregious crimes, and we will continue working hard to find, arrest, and prosecute child predators.”
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers