BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- The Louisiana National Guard is doing it’s part by helping those in need after Hurricane Laura swept the Gulf Coast.
As of August 28, LANG helped more than 2,000 people and 20 pets evacuate from Calcasieu Parish.
LANG has also distributed 70,000 liters of water, 39,000 MREs and 6,200 tarps to the citizens of Louisiana.
- Ponchatoula tops St. Amant, 24-14
- U-High Cubs knock Evangel Christian out of the playoffs
- USS Kidd partners with apparel line showcasing the accomplishments of Black Americans in the U.S. Military
- New rule could allow gas, firing squads for US executions
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more employees amid pandemic