BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry announces the recall of several children’s products on Thursday.
With the holidays coming up, Attorney General Landry informs Louisiana residents of the dangerous products that have been recently recalled.
“These recalled products may potentially endanger the children of our State,” said Attorney General Landry. “I strongly urge Louisiana parents and guardians to take a moment to view the list of products in order to prevent their families from harm.”
The following products are on the recalled list:
- Shake Look Touch Books by Scholastic
- Kidoozie Play Tents and Playhouses by Epoch Everlasting Play
- Toy Box with Bins by Monti Kids
- Silicone Baby Toy Bear Activity Toys by Konges Sløjd Denmark A/S
- First Choice Glass Baby Bottles by NUK (sold exclusively on Amazon.com)
- Ride-On Toys by Huffy Corporation Children’s Outdoor Kitchens by Big Game Hunters (imported by DOM Sports and sold exclusively at Amazon.com)
- Kidoozie Activity Desk Toys by Epoch Everlasting Play
- Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings by Hard Rock
- MamaRoo and RockaRoo Infant Swings and Rockers by 4moms
- Children’s HearMuffs by Hearing Lab Technology/Lucid Audio
- Children’s Sandals by Kolan (sold exclusively on Amazon.com)
- Infant Bath Seats by Yuboloo (sold exclusively on Amazon.com)
- RIDGE Jogging Strollers by UPPAbaby
- Miffy First Lights by Mr. Maria
- Cityscape Travel Jogger Strollers by Baby Trend
- Flynn Twin Full Bunk Beds With Ladder by Hillsdale Furniture(sold only at Value City Furniture and American Signature Furniture Stores)
- Toddleroo Rotating Cabinet Latches by North States Industries
- Children’s Hairclips by BE Jewel Accessories
- Ladders Sold With Bunk Bed and Hutch Sets by Canyon Furniture Company (sold exclusively at Rooms To Go)
For more information about the recalled products, click here.