LORANGER, La. (WGNO) — Deputies with the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office arrested a former Loranger teacher who is accused of sexual misconduct with a minor.
According to Sheriff Daniel Edwards, 33-year-old Morgan Frenche turned herself into detectives on Tuesday, Oct. 3 after warrants were issued for her arrest.
An investigation revealed the misconduct allegations date back about two years.
Frenche is facing one count of third-degree rape, one count of oral sexual battery and four counts of felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile.
- McConnell dismisses calls to put conditions on US aid to Israel
- Boy found dead in Kansas City fell from building, police say
- FIBA holds draw for final 4 Olympic men’s basketball qualifying events
- Paris mayor says she’s quitting Elon Musk’s ‘global sewer’ platform X as city gears up for Olympics
- When you can watch ‘The Grinch,’ ‘It’s a Wonderful Life,’ Dolly Parton and more 2023 holiday specials on NBC