NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The Rolling Stones are heading to Jazz Fest!
Officials with the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Foundation announced Tuesday, Nov. 21 that the group will headline the 2024 festival.
Their only festival appearance is set for May 2 as a part of their Stone Tour ’24 Hackney Diamonds.
“‘The Rolling Stones at Jazz Fest’ is a long-held prophecy coming true. The Festival thanks Mick, Keith, Ronnie, and Concerts West, for their steadfast dedication to making this once-in-a-lifetime Jazz Fest magic. The pilgrimage starts today, come get satisfied,” said Quint Davis, a producer and director of the festival.
The 2024 festival is slated to happen on April 25-28 and May 2-5.
To see The Rolling Stones, it will require the purchase of a second-weekend four-day wristband or a day-specific ticket. The May 2 concert will have limited capacity with tickets expected to sell quickly.
The full lineup of acts will be released in January.
- Judge rips Giuliani lawyer for ex-mayor’s absence at Georgia poll worker pre-trial hearing
- Tuberville releasing hold on hundreds of military promotions
- Man in custody after multi-parish police chase, Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office says
- Panera faces second lawsuit after ‘Charged Lemonade’ blamed for Florida man’s death
- Baton Rouge traffic: All lanes to stay open during I-10 widening project