BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – OLOL confirms Dr. Shane Mckinney “is no longer with our organization.”
This comes after a suspect was wanted for allegedly attacking a female near the LSU Lakes.
Mckinney is accused of attacking an athlete from Southern University earlier this month.
The Louisiana NAACP subsequently asked for a special prosecutor in this case.
A second battery case possibly involving Mckinney is currently under investigation.
Mckinney was a pediatrician at Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Health and the doctor’s profile is no longer on the OLOL website.
- Family of Dontrunner Robinson march at city hall demanding justice
- Report: US returning thousands of migrant minors into ‘harm’s way’
- Office of Human Trafficking Prevention looks to help more survivors
- Arnaudville man arrested by deputies for alleged indecent behavior with a juvenile
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants, relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings