BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Govenor John Bel Edwards announced on August 26 that Louisiana will remain under Phase 2 of reopening for an additional two weeks.
The latest on COVID-19 numbers in Louisiana can be found here.
- Woman arrested in connection to 15-year-old Quawan Charles’ death could be released from jail this week
- Rapper wanted by U.S. Marshal detained in St. Martin Parish
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- Department of Education questions on COVID relief fund allocation
- Tuesday Night: Multiple rounds of heavy rain; Flash Flood Watch until Thursday