(KLFY) Governor John Bel Edwards says his office is working to get DSNAP approved for Hurricane Delta, and wants residents affected to pre-register to get a head start on your phone application and interview if DSNAP (Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) is approved for your parish.
In a social media post, Edwards encourged those seeking DSNAP to text “LADSNAP” to 898-211 or visit http://dcfs.la.gov/dsnap for more information.
We are working to get DSNAP approved for #HurricaneDelta. Pre-register now to get a head start on your phone application and interview if DSNAP is approved for your parish. 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣 𝘁𝗼 𝟴𝟵𝟴-𝟮𝟭𝟭 for more info or visit https://t.co/AppFGNmMXH . #lagov #Delta pic.twitter.com/XuqBtnphUw— John Bel Edwards (@LouisianaGov) October 12, 2020
- Walmart to begin selling at-home COVID-19 test kits
- New festival coming to Walker April 23-25
- WATCH: Doorbell video shows intruder on family’s porch for 6 hours
- LIVE Update from Port Fourchon: Family members of missing crew confirm another body recovered
- Fauci hints coronavirus policy on face masks may change