BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A Louisiana woman who worked in a school cafeteria has been arrested and faces charges of indecent behavior with a juvenile and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
The Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office on Friday arrested 38-year-old Dawn Marie Baye of Chauvin after deputies learned that several juvenile males allegedly went to Baye’s house multiple times, where they drank alcohol and watched pornographic moves.
Deputies also received information that sexual encounters involving the juveniles occurred at Baye’s house. The boys were between the ages of 13 and 16, according to TPSO.
Baye allegedly met some of the victims at the school cafeteria she worked at.
She was arrested and booked into the Terrebonne Parish Criminal Justice Complex with a bond of $50,000. She faces eight counts of indecent behavior with a juvenile and 10 counts of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
- Do young kids still need to wear masks if their parents are vaccinated?
- The real Alexa? Voice of Amazon assistant may have been revealed
- US lawmakers examine offshore energy development after Biden pauses new leases for oil drilling
- Sen. Kennedy calls for congressional hearing into federal response to Seacor Power disaster
- Softball Falls in Quarterfinal of SEC Tournament, 4-1