WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD)– The Louisiana Workforce Commission says it will be hosting a series of Virtual Job Fairs featuring immediate job openings from employers in top industries.
The agency says their new virtual platform allows employers to fully customize their booths, view resumes and chat live via text or video with attendees.
Workforce Week Virtual Fair Series:
Manufacturing | May 24 from 1 to 4 p.m.
Health Care | May 25 from 9 a.m. to noon
Hospitality & Tourism | May 26 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Transportation & Warehouse | May 27 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Information Technology | May 28 from 9 a.m. to noon
It’s not too late for employers’ to register for the event as well. The Louisiana Workforce Commission said if your business has at least five current openings and you wish to recruit candidates from across the state, you can still reserve a spot at no cost to participate.
Click here for more information.
- University of Louisiana system adopts policy for student athletes to be compensated for likeness
- Sam Mikulak hopes to make one more Olympics before retiring
- BRPD asks public for help identifying robbery suspect
- Shriner’s Classic announces 2022 field alongside LSU
- Morgan City man arrested for multiple drug and gun law violations during traffic stop