BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The LSU community is large and diverse and as of Tuesday, September 8, 591 people have reported a positive coronavirus test.
The breakdown of when these cases were reported can be found below:
It is important to note that the above dates do not reflect the date on which the virus was contracted by someone.
These numbers come from the TIGER Check Daily Symptom Checker.
Details about the TIGER Check Daily Symptom Checker which can be found here.
New LSU COVID-19 numbers are usually shared on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week.
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday