BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The LSU community is large and diverse and as of Tuesday, September 8, 591 people have reported a positive coronavirus test.
The breakdown of when these cases were reported can be found below:
It is important to note that the above dates do not reflect the date on which the virus was contracted by someone.
These numbers come from the TIGER Check Daily Symptom Checker.
Details about the TIGER Check Daily Symptom Checker which can be found here.
New LSU COVID-19 numbers are usually shared on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week.
- LSU Defeats SIU-E 94-81 On Opening Night
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’